Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Eclectic Reader

Blog Name/URL

The Eclectic Reader

Reading Interests

I'm an eclectic reader who enjoys a wide range of genres but I love Young Adult, historical fiction, urban fantasy, suspense/thrillers



Focus

On The Eclectic Reader I share my love of all things bookish with a little family life and scrapbooking thrown in. Friendships have flourished around the world and my literary interests have expanded thanks to the blogging community.

Twitter

@teddyree

2 comments:

  1. I’ve read your write-up, and I really like your writing. I’m eagerly waiting for your upcoming projects. Till then, you can read about Business Astrology, by clicking here.

    Ketu in Sixth House
    Ketu in Eighth House
    Ketu in Ninth House
    Ketu in Tenth House
    Ketu in Eleventh House
    Ketu in Twelfth House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makers of sex robots, best sex dolls, are increasingly showing off dolls that are minimally different from real women.

    ReplyDelete