Monday, May 31, 2010

FAQ

How do I get my book blog on the listing?

Please complete your details on the form provided

How do I find other book bloggers in my area or with similar interests?

In the sidebar, you will find labels either by location or by genres. Click on the relevant label's to narrow down the search.

Have any ideas on how to make this directory better?

We would love to hear them! I want to make this a useful tool for as many people as possible.

I want to change some of my details

Please send an email to us and we will get them updated as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Please keep updating as it is a great resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. ours is an e-store for children and YA fiction. Kindly visit www.navrang.com. We request if we could post our link to your site, since it is very related site.

    Please confirm,
    best,
    nisha
    navrang.inc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to add more from www.navrang.com....we ship worldwide (including to Australia and Newzealand) free via courier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still monitoring this site?

    ReplyDelete